APPLY FOR A SCHOLARSHIP TO UNICAF RIGHT NOW!
1. Flexibility: Study online through our flexible delivery model without neglecting your job or family.
2. Affordability: Receive a generous scholarship and pay the remaining balance in small monthly instalments. More than $100 million worth of Unicaf scholarships have been awarded to over 45,000 students around the world so far.
3. Internationally recognised qualifications: Earn a degree from one of our British university partners (The University of Suffolk, Liverpool John Moores University, the University of East London) or from the multi-campus Unicaf University accredited locally and by the British Accreditation Council (BAC).
4. Programmes: Wide range of Bachelor (Unicaf University only), Master’s, and Doctoral (Unicaf University only) degrees, as well as professional short courses.
5. Multiple start dates: Multiple start dates during the year.
6. Pan-African: With state-of-the-art campuses and learning centers in 12 African countries and more opening soon.
7. Global networking: Learning becomes exciting. Network with students from 158 countries.
To find out how you can benefit from a Unicaf Scholarship:
Unicaf is the global delivery partner of Unicaf University, the University of Suffolk (UK), Liverpool John Moores University (UK), and the University of East London (UK). Unicaf is responsible for the recruitment, admission, enrolment and support of distance learners to Unicaf partner Universities’ awards approved for online delivery. Upon successful completion of a programme, graduates receive the relevant award from the partner university.